Robust, virtual bookkeeping services in CT. We help keep your business healthy and balanced!
We are committed to your businesses success. We take the time to understand your individual business goals and more importantly the needs of your business. We always keep our clients up to date and informed about the state of their business finances and ultimate health of their business. If something doesn’t add up, we’ll always let you know right away!
We are your reliable CT bookkeeping service, serving the towns of Wallingford, Cheshire, Newington, Middletown and surrounding areas. Whether you are looking for a bookkeeper for your restaurant or construction business, we can help.
If you are looking for a bookkeeping service for your business, big or small, look no further than Books by Joe! Call today: 203-464-3848
Flat Monthly Services
For a flat fee of $100.00 a month, we offer a virtual bookkeeping service from our office in Meriden CT.
- Download and input (classify) and reconcile your monthly transactions that appear on your Bank or Credit Card Statements (up to 3 accounts) *Additional accounts will be billed at $15.00 per account.
- File your online Monthly, Quarterly, or Annual Sales & Use Tax Form.
- Provide the client with Monthly Profit / Loss Statements and Balance Sheets to their desired likings (Year To Date, Current Month, Month by Month Breakdown, or Comparison).
- Provide Year End Financials as requested by your CPA and make all necessary adjusting entries.
- Payroll is available with fees varying based on your requirements.
Our Bookkeeping Service Fees
The hourly rate for our bookkeeping services is $30.00 an hour. We will never bill for travel time within a 15 mile travel zone.
Hourly services include (Click for more information)
Filing Sales Tax & Use
Complete List of Bookkeeping Services
- Accounts Receivable
- Accounts Payable
- Bank and Credit Card Reconciliations
- Entry correction
- Data Entry
- General Journal Entries
- Sales Tax Filings
- Payroll Processing
- Payroll Reports
- Payroll Tax Filings
- Financial Statements
- Bill Paying